Garage Door Inspection
San Jose Home Garage Doors often deal in the regular maintenance and inspection of the garage door itself, both immediately after the installation and later in its lifespan. We, at San Jose Home Garage Doors, repair all brand of garage door openers that have become faulty, and also offer garage door inspection services.
At San Jose Home Garage Doors, we have dealt with many different garage door issues, such as the breakdown of garage door openers and broken garage door springs, as well as many others. If you reside in San Jose, or its surrounding areas, you should be relieved of these problems that surround your garage, as we have our experts in the field who are ready to reach you any time you contact our firm for a better service.
The leading services that are offered include:
Repair of a Garage Door:
It can involve a broken spring, reduced or increased speed in which the door opens, repair of a bent door and even the renewal of non-functioning garage door openers.
- Testing the force of the garage door - Some garage doors often experience increased or reduced force in which it closes or opens. One can figure this problem out by simply turning the opener on for the door to close. While doing so, try to hold the bottom part of the door, and if it continues with the motion, then your garage door has become faulty. You should contact our technicians immediately for assistance, so as to avoid any future damages on either your car or yourself.
- Repair of the garage door springs – Since they are located way up from the garage door drum located on the top of the garage door to the bottom of the door, they happen to be holding a lot of the weight. We urge our clients to immediately contact us if they suspect a broken spring. This is because of the intense tension that they are under, and they can be so hazardous if neglected.
Inspection of the garage door opener-
In our firm, when it comes to the inspection of your garage door opener, our experts ensure that the below basic tests are carried out, so as to ensure that the garage door is safe. They include;
- Systematic visual check – An expert from our firm will carefully scrutinize and be certain that all the features of the garage door opener are in place including all other garage door parts like door pulleys, rollers, pivots and the springs.
- Constant force test – In our firm, we carefully test the force of the garage door during garage door opener inspection service. For example, if you garage door is in motion, and you try to close it automatically, using the automatic garage door opener, if you hold beneath it as it closes and there is a constant motion of the door to the front, it is advisable that you look for a technician to work on your garage door.
- Frequent door balance assessment - In case a garage door is originally designed to work with an automatic garage door opener device, when the opener is off, the garage door should be able to be moved and lifted with ease and no resistance at all. If it is out of balance, then the owner should consult our firm for us to be able to figure out the cause of the problem.
Installation of a garage door:
Installing a garage door involves putting in place the rollers, cables, hinges, and the garage door itself, as a whole. Our technicians ensure that all the required spare parts are fixed in their respective positions to avoid any future defects of the garage door.
Maintenance of a garage door
In order to be able to maintain your garage door efficiently, you should ensure that it remains operative for a long period of time. Parts involved in the maintenance of the garage door revolve around the regular check of wear and tear, together with the lubrication of the body parts that move all the time the garage door operates. They include hinges, rollers and the latch device too. While lubricating these parts, ensure that you do not apply too much of the aerosol, as it will attract more dust, hence slowing down the speed of the garage door.
San Jose Home Garage Doors are well equipped to reach you & able to fix your all garage door repairs issues within a short space of time, guaranteeing you a reliable garage door service.